TST 5000 with PTFE
- Professionally applied paint protection that's guaranteed to last up to 5 years -- No inspections or costly reapplications
- Simply washing your car is all that's needed to maintain a sparkling finish
- It's your paints best defense against damage caused by weather and industrial pollution.
- Saves you time and money
- Helps you to retain the value of your investment
- Ideal for leased vehicles
- Offers excellent resistance to both oil and water based stains
- Virtually undetectable after drying
- Can increase the life of carpets and fabrics in high wear conditions
- Doesn't affect feel of fabric
- Odor free when dry
- Makes clean-up and maintenance simple and fast under most conditions
- Recognized by 98% of consumers
- PTFE's high corrosion resistance makes it ideal for laboratory environments as containers and tubing for highly corrosive chemicals such as Hydrofluoric Acid, which will dissolve glass containers.
- PTFE is often used to coat non-stick frying pans as it is not water-wettable and possesses high heat resistance.
- PTFE's resistance to van der Waals forces means that it is the only known surface to which a gecko cannot stick.
- PTFE's coefficient of friction is 0.1 or less, which is the lowest of any known solid material. The coefficient of friction of plastics is usually measured against polished steel. Due to its low friction, it is used for applications where sliding action of parts is needed: bearings, bushings, gears, slide plates, etc.
Acid Rain kills fish, wildlife, change soil alkalinity and destroys vegetation. It's so powerful, it has caused irreparable damage to entire buildings.Why Remove Fallout from Paint?
Because once it penetrates a painted surface, it greatly accelerates the oxidation and deterioration process, creating ugly blemishes, spotting and pit marks, ultimately fixable only by a repaint. Acid rain can penetrate even those surfaces protected by waxes and poly sealants in a matter of hours.Canbackground-color I Wash or Polish Fallout from my Vehicles Paint?
No. Soaps and detergents will not wash fallout from the paint. Even polishes and compounds cannot effectively clean or grind fallout from a vehicle's paint surface once it has been penetrated.